Save £7.49 (50%)
AQA A Level Chemistry Year 1 and AS Student Book
AQA A Level Science
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: AS Chemistry
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2016
Written by our expert authors for the 2015 AQA specification, this Student Book covers AS and A-level Year 1 Chemistry. It combines the most comprehensive explanations with features that build skills in practical work, maths and evaluation. With a clear path of progression, it will prepare you for the demands of A-level and beyond.
This Student Book will:
* prepare you for assessment with key ideas summaries and practice questions designed for the linear course
* build your confidence in tackling the mathematical requirement with worked examples and targeted assignments
* strengthen your practical skills with comprehensive Required Practical sections featuring step-by-step instructions, and advice about how best to avoid common errors
* deepen your understanding of chemistry and equip you for further study using comprehensive explanations, skills-focused assignments and inspiring real-life contexts
* extend your knowledge and skills with specially designed Stretch and Challenge questions.
New & Used
+ FREE UK P & P
| ||Extremely useful and must-have textbook- HELPED ME GET an A grade!||New||£7.50|
+ £3.99 UK P & P
What Reviewers Are Saying
Reviews of previous edition: "Chemistry A2 is a full colour textbook designed for use with students studying for the new A2 componant of Curriculum 2000 in Chemistry (AQA Board). This book provides more than the bare minimum allowing the student to develop a full rounded interest and understanding in the subject. Chemistry A2 is written by examiners and thus matches perfectly the AQA syllabus."