This accessible reference offers short and to-the-point answers to fifty pressing questions people have about God, the Bible, and Christianity, including - Are there errors or contradictions in the Bible?
- Do science and faith conflict?
- Is hell a real place?
- What will heaven be like?
- Is it possible to prove God exists?
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- Does God hate sex?
- Do Christians have to go to church?
- and many more
This book is for those who want a clear introduction to the essential teachings of Christianity to help them grow in faith and in preparation to share the basics of Christian belief.