Exam Board: OCR
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
ENDORSED FOR OCR
Build your students' knowledge and understanding so that they can confidently reason, interpret, communicate mathematically and apply their mathematical skills to solve problems within mathematics and wider contexts; with resources developed specifically for the OCR GCSE 2015 specification by mathematics subject specialists experienced in teaching and examining GCSE.
- Supports you and your students through the new specifications, with topic explanations and new
exam-style questions, written in line with the new assessment objectives.
- Measure progress and assess learning throughout the course with graduated exercises and worked examples.
- Enables students to identify the appropriate remediation or extension steps they need in order to make the best progress, through easy to follow progression strands that help to identify gaps in learning.
- Supports all abilities and provides full coverage of the GCSE grade range with three books, meaning that content is focused at the right level for each student.
- Offers a seamless five year progression when used in conjunction with KS3 Mastering Mathematics.