Exam Board: ISEB
Level: 11 Plus
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: Autumn 2016
Brand new for 2016
Following on from Practice Papers 1, these papers further test pupils in preparation for the most challenging of pre-tests and 11 plus independent school entrance exams including CEM, GL and ISEB. Four levelled exam papers with a total of 260 questions are included, to test ability across all mathematical topics. These papers include ...
- one in the style of a longer-format GL bespoke test in standard question format
- three further longer-format tests with challenging content, speed and question variation to support all 11 plus tests.
The papers will develop and perfect exam technique, and will teach pupils to improve their response rates with timed papers. Pupils will ...
- become familiar with the way long-format 11 plus tests are presented
- build exam-room confidence by practising with a variety of exam paper styles
- work with the most challenging question set
- build up speed in answering questions to the timing expected in the most demanding tests
The brand new 11 plus and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey ..
Step 1) 11 Plus Maths Revision Guide
Step 2) Practice Papers
11 Plus Maths Practice Papers 1
11 Plus Maths Practice Papers 2
Step 3) Workbooks
10-Minute Maths Tests Workbook Age 8-10
10-Minute Maths Tests Workbook Age 9-11
Mental Arithmetic Workbook Age 8-10
Mental Arithmetic Workbook Age 9-11