This set of exercises for Biology, Chemistry and Physics provides perfect preparation for pupils working towards Common Entrance at 13+. Material is arranged by topic to make revision simple. Each of the 25 practice tests will ensure pupils familiarise themselves with the exam format and build the confidence to achieve those top grades.
- Endorsed by ISEB
- Suitable for pupils at Key Stage 3 level and ideal for those working towards Common Entrance and other entrance exams at 13+
- Each chapter of the book focuses on a single topic, allowing pupils to reinforce their understanding of the key terms, and develop knowledge of relevant natural forces and processes
- This book can be used alone or in conjunction with established Science textbook courses, such as So You Really Want To Learn Science and revision resources, such as the Science ISEB Revision Guide, to consolidate the knowledge required for the exam
Please note that answers to the questions in Science Practice Exercises 13+ are available separately in the Science Practice Exercises 13+ Answer Book.
Also available from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk:
- Science Pocket Notes
- Science ISEB Revision Guide
- So You Really Want To Learn Science Books 1 and 2