McGraw-Hill's AIM/FAR is the blockbuster reference that pilots, flight instructors, students, and fixed-base operators in general aviation select most often. No other version of the Aeronautical Information Manual/Federal Aviation Regulations measures up to McGraw-Hill's AIM/FAR--not even the government's own. And to keep you on top of the late-breaking developments, you get online updates!
* Packed with information, regulations, and exclusive time-saving features
* Online updates keep you on top of the late-breaking developments
* A user-friendly, general aviation-customized guide to FAA required regulations and data
* All changes highlighted and explained
* Includes important facilities directory, pilot/controller glossary, and FAA "Flight Forum" excerpts
* NEW TO THIS EDITION: Temporary regulations, drug testing requirements, and crew and maintenance requirements
* Special 50% discount on Aviation Week video/DVD offer included with purchase
New & Used
Out of Stock
What Reviewers Are Saying
This all-in-one expert guide to pilot information and federal regulations features an easy-to-use format and shaded areas highlighting significant corrections for 2003. It's one of the most precise publications for a pilot to own and understand before taking off.