Offering practical guidance for the industry and legal professional, this comprehensive work reviews the contractual issues essential to the development and implementation of a wide range of major construction projects including PFI and BOT projects and property development schemes.
* Covers BOT and similar structures
* Examines pre-contract matters - tendering procedures, letters of intent, EU procurement rules and choosing project structures
* Looks at the preparation of construction contracts including design obligations, payment and handover options, liability and limitations and default and termination
* Focuses on disputes and how to avoid and manage them, including adjudication under the new Construction Act
* Also looks at related issues and related contracts