Save £36.25 (28%)
Dispatched within 3-4 working days.
The Economic Approach to Environmental Policy
The Selected Essays of A. Myrick Freeman III. New Horizons in Environmental Economics Series
The Economic Approach to Environmental Policy draws together a selection of Myrick Freeman's most influential papers on key analytical and policy issues in the field of environmental economics.
The papers collected in this significant volume cover a wide range of topics pertinent to the study of environmental economics including:
* the effects of environmental and resource policies on the distribution of income
* the incorporation of distribution effects into environmental policy analysis
* the role of economic incentives in environmental policy
* the economic valuation of environment changes
* the consideration of risk and uncertainty in economic valuation and policy making
This outstanding collection also includes several papers that communicate, in a non-technical way, the ethical basis of environmental economics and the economic approach to environmental policy.
It will be of great interest to academics and policymakers concerned with working in the area of environmental economics.
New & Used
+ FREE UK P & P
What Reviewers Are Saying
`The book is handsomely produced with several articles reset for the occasion. . . . the book is of interest to scholars in the history of economic thought, as well as convenient access to core materials on environmental policy from the economics of the latter part of the twentieth century.' -- Peter Read, International Journal of Social Economics