Save £27.35 (46%)
Dispatched within 4-5 working days.
Game of Thrones: The Costumes
The Official Costume Design Book of Season 1 to Season 8
Discover the secrets behind creating the costumes for HBO's Game of Thrones in this definitive guide.
The official guide to the complete costumes of HBO's landmark television series Game of Thrones. Discover how BAFTA and Emmy Award-winning costume designer Michele Clapton dressed the heroes and villains of Westeros and beyond, including Daenerys Targaryen, Cersei Lannister, Jon Snow, and Arya Stark.
One of 4 comprehensive and officially licensed Game of Thrones retrospective books from HarperVoyager.
* CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED - '...peruse the best of the robes, gowns, coats, and suits of armor that made up the rich fabric of Westeros in Game of Thrones: The Costumes' Vanity Fair
* LEARN HOW COSTUMES DEFINED CHARACTERS - 440 pages of in-depth interviews and commentary on how costume design helped convey the evolution of George R.R. Martin's beloved characters such as Tyrion Lannister, Sansa Stark, and Brienne of Tarth.
* SEE EXCLUSIVE IMAGES AND DESIGNS - Over 1,000 exclusive and rarely seen images including Michele Clapton's designs and original concept sketches.
* HEAR FROM THE SHOW'S CREATORS - Features an exclusive foreword from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.
* AN EYECATCHING COFFEE TABLE BOOK - Deluxe 9.75 x 13 inch format.
* A PERFECT GIFT FOR GAME OF THRONES FANS - Perfectly timed for the holiday season, this gift will be cherished for a lifetime.
New & Used
+ FREE UK P & P
What Reviewers Are Saying
'When it's all said and done and we close the book on Game of Thrones, you'll have a chance to peruse the best of the robes, gowns, coats, and suits of armor that made up the rich fabric of Westeros in Game of Thrones: The Costumes'
'Game of Thrones: The Costumes offers up much more than just images of gorgeous outfits. It shares the stories, work, and ideas that went into their creation'
'Game of Thrones' singular attention to detail is painstakingly and lavishly chronicled in this trio of stunning coffee-table books from Insight Editions covering all eight seasons and focusing on, respectively, the museum-quality production art and designs from sketch to screen; still photos capturing the show's most iconic and cinematic scenes along with intimate never-seen off-screen moments; and an in-depth look at the creation of the epic costumes across Westeros, from the sun-drenched denizens of Dorne to the Wildlings beyond the Wall'