Overcoming the Never-Enough Mentality to Experience True Kingdom Abundance
Prosperity. It's one of the most dividing words in the church. Some pastors use it to tell their congregations that God will make them all rich, rich, rich! Others spurn the word and insist that true Christlikeness is found in forsaking all worldly riches and possessions.
The truth is, both are right--and both are wrong.
With refreshing honesty, humor, and keen insight, bestselling author and pastor Kris Vallotton mines the Scriptures in an eye-opening study of what the Bible really says about money, poverty, riches, and wealth. And what he finds is sure to shake up what you thought you knew--including these surprising truths:
* Jesus was not poor and homeless
* Heaven is described in the language of wealth
* Poverty is a mindset that holds us back from true wealth
* You determine your wealth based on how much, and how well, you love yourself
* God wants all his children to be wealthy, though not everyone should be rich
Kingdom prosperity begins from the inside out. When you learn to cultivate a mindset of abundance, no matter your circumstances, you will begin to experience the wealth of heaven in every area of your life.