Save £12.99 (46%)
OCR AS/A Level Law Book 1
Exam Board: OCR
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
This student book is an OCR endorsed textbook.
Accurately cover the breadth of content in the new 2017 OCR AS and A Level specifications with this textbook written by leading A Level Law authors.
This engaging and accessible textbook contains complete coverage of the AS specification and combined with Book 2 will cover the full A Level specification. From leading law authors Jacqueline Martin and Nicholas Price, it is comprehensive, authoritative and updated with important changes to the law.
- Book 1 covers all of the required content for AS Level and Book 2 covers the additional A Level material beyond AS.
- Important, up-to-date and interesting cases and scenarios highlight key points.
- Discussion and activity tasks increase your students' understanding of more difficult concepts.
- Practice questions and self-test questions to help your students prepare for their exams.
This student book includes:
- The Legal System for AS and A Level
- Criminal Law for AS Level
- Law Making for AS and A Level
- The Law of Tort for AS Level
Additional A Level content is in OCR A Level Book 2
- Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels.
- Nicholas Price is an experienced teacher of Law and is an A Level Law textbook author.
New & Used
+ FREE UK P & P
| ||-||Like New||£15.00|
+ £3.00 UK P & P
What Reviewers Are Saying
A comprehensive textbook which has a number of useful sections, in particular key terms, key cases, tips, extension tasks, activities and summary boxes. The layout is better than previous Law textbooks I have used as writing is broken down into smaller sections and different elements are coloured coded. There are some exam questions at the back but the book could benefit from more of these. -- Mrs Rachel Pattison