Insight Guides Caribbean
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to the Caribbean is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like the Pitons, Harrison's Cave and the Montserrat Volcano Observatory, and cultural gems like the delightful Frigate Bird Sanctuary in Barbuda, the nesting place for thousands of stunningly gorgeous birds, the 17th-century British fort at St Kitts & Nevis, which offers stupendous views from its perch on a volcanic plug, and the unforgettable experience of night-time turtle watching at various sites including Dominica, St Lucia and Trinidad.
Features of this travel guide to the Caribbean:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in the Caribbean's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of the Caribbean with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: The US Virgin Islands; The British Virgin Islands; Anguilla; Sint Maartens/St-Martin; St-Barthelemy; Saba; St Eustatius; St Kitts and Nevis; Antigua and Barbuda; Montserrat; Guadeloupe; Dominica; Martinique; St Lucia; St Vincent and the Grenadines; Grenada; Barbados; Trinidad; Tobago; Curacao; Aruba; Bonaire
Looking for a cruise guide to the Caribbean? Check out Insight Guides Caribbean Cruises for a detailed and entertaining look at all the best cruise destinations the Caribbean has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.