The third largest island in the world, Borneo screams adventure. Footprint's 4th edition Borneo Handbook: Sarawak - Brunei - Sabah will guide you from the dense & pristine rainforest to the glimmering golden roofs of Brunei, with moody mountain peaks in between.
- Dedicated to the northern half of Borneo: Sarawak - Brunei - Sabah. Also includes what to do in the gateway cities of Singapore & Kuala Lumpur
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from unparalleled underwater adventures to wildlife spotting and exploring caves
- Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
- Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
- Full-colour planning section to inspire and help you find the best experiences
- Personal recommendations from the authors on everything from snorkelling and birdwatching, to colonial splendours and forest longhouses
From seeing orang-utans, elephants and crocodiles to relaxing on a boat along the Rejang, Footprint's fully updated 4th edition will help you navigate this untamed destination.